Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Rainbow || Manicure Weekend

Good afternoon everyone!

This is a quick post before I leave for the weekend! Sorry, there won't be a polish review for this week. I did pick up some new polishes this past week but you're going to have to wait :)

Since the sun is coming out and it's officially my start to summer vacation I thought I would go with something fun! Plus I didn't know what colour I wanted to paint my nails so this was an easy solution. For some of the colours, I had to use a white base coat so that the colours can pop.


White - OPI "Alpine Snow"
Red - OPI "I Eat Mainely Lobster"
Orange - Maybelline Colorshow "Sweet Clementine"
Yellow - Sally Hansens Complete Salon "Yellow Kitty"
Green - Essie "The More the Merrier"
Blue - Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect "Air"

Wasn't able to clean up around my nails as much as I want to. Ahh it shows up so much on pictures!


To all my Canadian readers - have a great long weekend and "Happy Canada Day"!


Stay Beautiful!
- V

No comments:

Post a Comment