Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Japanese "Kawaii" Inspired Nails || Nail Art

Hi everyone!

I am so sorry for not posting in such a looooooong time! It's been a busy busy busy week and haven't been able to do anything super exciting. I do have some pictures that I took when I went down to Vancouver for a bike ride; I'll post them up soon.

The BC lions are playing tonight and I thought I should start watching again. I got so bored of the game (nothing was going on...so many turnovers) and decided to do my nails while watching. I didn't end up doing step by step photos but here is just a quick snap!

I decided to go kawaii all over my nails. I'm not much of a person who loves pink but I put it all over my nails anyways.


OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI in Top Coat
OPI in Alpine Snow
OPI in Heart Throb
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 130 Sheer Me Now
Nails Inc in Charing Crossroad 
Nail art material from the night market


On my thumb and middle finger I just did simple white polka dots on a pink base. On my index and pinky finger I had the same pink base but used rose gold/copper glitter on top. On my ring finger, I had a peach/cream base and painted on a baby pink bow and put a pearl in the middle.

I hope to get a back into the step by step nail tutorials soon so stay posted. Last week, I posted a picture on my Instagram; I did vintage rose inspired nails last week but forgot to take pictures. I think that will be my next nail art tutorial. But I also have two other summer 2013 polishes to review...oh the choices. Alright have an amazing weekend and I'll talk to you guys next time!


Stay Beautiful!
- V

No comments:

Post a Comment