Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Essie Bikini So Teeny || Manicure Weekend

Good Morning!

First Essie review! I was at Walmart this past week and picked up a few Essie polishes; they were a $1 off each! Besides their wall display, they had a freestanding display of polishes including their new summer neon and nautical collection. It took me so long to pick out the ones I wanted! The one that I'm reviewing today is not part of the new summer collections so stay tuned!



So I think this is my new favorite summer colour! Essie's website says it's a "daring meets darling in pretty yet provocative cornflower blue" and they're right. If you are a person who likes their pastels like me, this colour is right up your alley. I love my mints, which I guess you can say is the blue/green category.  I am not a bit fan of blue polishes but this is a really nice shade of blue! It's not yet periwinkle but very close to it! I am in love with Essie's formula. It's very similar the Butter London but it took two to three coats to get a solid color. 




This is definitely a colour that can match summer. I can see this paired up with floral prints, pastels, and of course black and white! By the way, just in case if you're wondering, this is one of Essie's most shared colour on Twitter :)

Do you guys like the white background more or do you like this type? Let me know. I'm still testing this out. Alright, that's it from me! 


Stay Beautiful!

- V

No comments:

Post a Comment