Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Revlon Bare Bones || Manicure Weekend

I can't believe it's September! Summer has passed by so fast and now I'm back at work and having a blast with the kids that I'm working with. Now that I'm back at my workplace, I have to look "professional" and put together. I thought I'd start off my year with a very basic and neutral colour for my nails.


I love my Revlon Colorstay polishes and I decided to go for Bare Bones. Bare Bones is a really nice nude colour; it's a cool tone nude and reminds me of the colour of a latte. Mmmm a latte sounds really good right now. This colour definitely would match any outfit you pick out of your closet. So far, I've been wearing neutral colours like navy, blacks, whites and one bright colour and the nude nails just ties it all together.


Check here for my last Revlon review and how it applies on nails. It took two coats of polish (some three) to make the streaks disappear but the waiting it time for it to dry is worth it. Sometimes I'm super lazy and don't apply a top coat; with Revlon, no need!

What were you wearing for your first day of school (or in my case back to work)?


Stay Beautiful!
- V

No comments:

Post a Comment