Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Nails Inc. Ice Cream and Sprinkle Collection Part 1 || Manicure Weekend

I'm back! Sorry for not posting a manicure last weekend. I had my nails painted and was all ready to go and then I forgot to take photos. But not to worry; I come with something super exciting -- a three part series on Nails Inc. Ice Cream and Sprinkle Collection!




I was looking through my weekly Sephora Insiders email a couple weeks ago and they were introducing some new nail sets. I saw this set and knew I had to get it. The colours just screamed spring and summer! The set includes 3 colours (2 high gloss finishes and 1 special edition effects finish) in 4ml (0.13 fl oz) containers. I thought these would be a perfect size for those who are thinking about going on vacation/holiday this summer. 



For the next three weeks I will post my thoughts on these three colours. The first one I'll start with is Upper Regent Street. 




Upper Regent Street, in the bottle, looks like a really rich creamy chocolate brown. I've never tried browns on my nails before so I was very excited. But once I applied it on my nails the colour was not the same. I can't say I'm disappointed; the colour is still very creamy but just a tad bit darker. The formula was very smooth and I just needed two thin coats. The one thing I would do next time is add an accent nail.




Stay tuned for next week's colour!

Stay Beautiful
- V

No comments:

Post a Comment