Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Butter London Molly-Coddled || Manicure Weekend

Hello Everyone!

Like I said in my last post, I'll be reviewing polishes!! So for all you nail polish crazies -- this post is for you!


This is my first Butter London product and I AM IN LOVE! What I'm wearing right now is part of their new Spring line of colours! I've been following Ingrid from missglamorazzi and she had this colour on and, immediately, I wanted it! The colour is called Molly-Coddled and it's a perfect spring summer transition colour. I am a sucker when it comes down to purple - lilacs, lavenders, plums - you name it, I probably have it. Now my lighter purples all have a blueish hue to it. Molly-Coddle, on the other hand, is more of a pinky pastel purple; this is the reason why I bought it.




My first impression of Butter London was "Dang, it's expensive". But for the size and the quality, I would definitely  say it was worth every penny! It's super creamy but not too thick. The brush fans out nicely and gives the nail a really good coat. Drying time is pretty fast and, with a top coat, doesn't chip as easily.

Go check out the rest of their Spring 2013 Collection. If I were to pick another colour, I would have to pick the colour "Kerfuffle"; really nice soft coral :)

All right, that's a wrap! I will talk to you all soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment