Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Nails Inc. Ice Cream and Sprinkle Collection Part 3 || Manicure Weekend

Hi everyone!!!

I finally posted on time! Actually, I posted early. I'm off to a wedding this weekend and will be super busy. So I thought I would just post this up now before I forget.

This is the final post for the Ice Cream and Sprinkle Collection. This last colour is one of the colours that I was not excited for. I am not a huge fan of the baby pink family; majority of my closet does not match the pastel pinks. But for the sake of finishing, here we go!


In the bottle, Charing Crossroad is a pale pastel pink. But when I painted on the first coat, it was brighter then I expected. It turns out to be more of a baby shower baby pink. You will need two coats of polish since it is streaky.


That's it! All three colours have been reviewed! I think this trio combo is a really nice combo for the summer. You can definitely mix and match the colours and wear them together. I think the brown and pink combo would look really girly and match a lot of summer outfits.


Stay Beautiful!
- V

No comments:

Post a Comment