Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

End to a Great Year || December Album

Oh my! Haven't posted since Steph and Kevin's Wedding! Sorry! The past few months has been busy busy busy at work since the holidays began. Haven't been able to use my camera a lot and there weren't enough photos to post, so I decided to wait. Here are just some of the highlights of December.



Took a similar picture years ago. I guess I should make it a tradition to do this every Christmas.



Didn't do any christmas baking this year. These are my sister's cookies.



Mom didn't bother wrapping our gifts this year. She used sticky notes. How resourceful...


Opening up one of her many gifts.


Been wanting this for years. Finally got it...ON SALE! Yeah for Boxing Day sales!



Smells sooo good. Thank you Serena!


Never had anything like this before. So Pretty! Thank you Auntie Helen and Uncle Stanley!


Every year, all of my church friends do a Christmas Party and Secret Santa. This is what I got. Love the cup and Eeyore. Most impressive thing is the card. Was made to look like Eeyore's poorly built hut. Thank you Keri!


Wrapping our own wontons. Forget the store bought ones...these ones are legit!





Happy 2012!!



Before I publish this post, I thought to myself that I should reflect on what has happened in year 2011. I have learned so much and I guess I should share. These double up as resolutions too.

  1. Clean your room frequently: I've noticed that if I don't clean my room often....it all piles up to one big heap. Looking at my room now....it's a mess (sigh).
  2. Phlog more often. (Okay there's vloging [videoblogging] so I guess it makes sense to call it phloging [photoblogging] eh?) I need to use my camera more often too (This explains the lack of pictures). Hopefully the weather will clear up and I can take my camera on new adventures.
  3. Family is everything: spend as much time as you can (whenever you have the time).
  4. Take care of yourself: during my fours years in university, I lost my appetite to take care of myself. It's great to help those around you but you must also think of yourself. Put time aside to do something for yourself; whether it's painting your nails, picking up a hobby, etc, you need that time to keep yourself alive. Exercise as much as possible. Eat healthy.
  5. Spend as much time with God as I possible can. Been doing okay this year but hopefully I can do better this coming 2012. 
That's it for now I guess. Happy New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment