Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

So why photo-blog?

Hey guys!

So I'm done with school (well taking a few extra classes)! The last week I've been cleaning my room, catching up on my leisure reads, looking at photos. Then I wonder: why do the whole photo-blog? Is it a trend that I am not attached to? Or is it something more than just an "online" portfolio?

Been doing something long hard thinking and I guess the reason I do these posts is this:

1. My love for photography - I love the sound of the shutter! Every time my finger hits the trigger on the camera, I get a tingly sensation of joy. Even though it's just a lens in front of my eye, it really is a different point of view.



2. Capture the moments - the good, the bad, and the ugly. Every moment in time is essential. Time is something that we cannot take back; once it has passes, it's gone. I try to take every little event, whether it's a trip to seattle or a grad banquet, as an opportunity to capture the smiles, the tears, the laughter, and the whole bucket of emotions









3. The Lord's creation - what better things to take pictures of than the very things that God has made with His own hands.




No comments:

Post a Comment